Students suspended for wearing Confederate flags to protest gay rainbow flag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.brandwatch.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_02_someoneiswrong.png

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I work with lesbians on a regular bases, and am fine with it. I guess because they work hard and are mission oriented. I wouldn't call them extroverted about it either. But I have worked with homosexual men and that's different. The way they talk like women and act like women when they are together, often a guy in his late teens or early twenties with a much older man, say in his 30s. The hairs on my arms stand up and I move away from them.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work with lesbians on a regular bases, and am fine with it. I guess because they work hard and are mission oriented. I wouldn't call them extroverted about it either. But I have worked with homosexual men and that's different. The way they talk like women and act like women when they are together, often a guy in his late teens or early twenties with a much older man, say in his 30s. The hairs on my arms stand up and I move away from them.

People that don't act their gender give me a little bit of a start myself, regardless of their sexual orientation.

It's likely a character flaw or how I was raised.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my my, are we so brainwashed and dumbed down that we take what ever dribble we get saddled with?

early 80's late 70's east texas, my old 3/4 ford with 12" mudgrips toolbox headache rack sliding rear window curtains with dingle berries 8track true west coast mirrors gunrack AND a "rebel" flag headliner. also "rebel" flag bandannas . had nothing to do with who i liked or didn't like, which was the The Highwaymen and other 'outlaws', but more about an independent self sufficient east texas hillbilly.

tell me ,so i can pass it on to my boy, what flag does he fly?

i've see cars dragging mexican flags , rainbow banners , all manner of pride flown .
i used to have a jolly roger on the aerial . now i fly the stars and stripes on a window stick, with a lawn sign laying on the back speaker deck, asking God to bless america . cause if he don't ,you think they will?

i just Hate having something spoiled by A-holes . maybe 1984 can't get here soon enough.

elance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom