Super Dave's Gun Show Today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really wish we could have been there both days but the drive from Enid twice would have been too much for our little guy. Thanks everyone for the hospitality shown and the comments on how well my son did all day Saturday, that was his first of many gun shows, and was actually my wife's first show too. Everyone was awesome and I look forward to seeing everyone again at other shows!

Dexcheque

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the show on Saturday and had a good time. The only gun show I go to anymore is Wannenmacher. It seems like you pay $12 to find overpriced junk at the OKC shows. I got some deals and will go to more of SuperDave's shows.

royallbinky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had a great time at the show! It was great to meet so many OSA folks! Even though Sunday was Mothers Day we still got some good traffic through. We will be at Claremore with more fun surprises on the table!

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a great time at the show! It was great to meet so many OSA folks! Even though Sunday was Mothers Day we still got some good traffic through. We will be at Claremore with more fun surprises on the table!

Does this mean that we OSA'ers have very indulgent Mothers or that we are terrible sons?

BTW - I had a great time too and walked away with at least one deal that made me happy (Remington 572 Pump action rifle) though I couldn't quite find a mini-14 deal. It leaves something to do at the BadShot show.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Class_203_20Designs_20LLC_947cd21c.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom