Super Dave's Gun Show Today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good seeing everyone. Another great day today. Got to talk with Mrs. Honeybee for a bit today at my booth. Chatted with them both yesterday at theirs. Outside of the stun guns going off all weekend it was a fantastic show. Thanks again Dave.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went on Sunday. Good show, plenty of selection.
I'm a bit of the quite type, but the little I discussed was quite enjoyable.

Thanks (S)-Dave!

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Head targets were not selling until we brought out the computer and showed the video of them being shot, The comments were that they would only be good for one hit but the video showed them taking a thousand hits and peoples minds began to change. Used one as barter for using some tools throughout the show..
It was a good time and we had lots of good laughs, really liked putting names with faces.

How did I miss the head targets when I was standing in front of your table, did you still have any Sunday, when I was there? I wanted one, but will get with you later... Blitzfike

fustigate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also thought the Metcalf letters on the walls were great!

2nd mention of the Metcalf letters... I'm assuming Dave posted them up for all showgoers to read??? That would be EPIC!

He did post them up. He had them blown up and mounted on the walls between rooms so everyone could read them. I loved it!!!

That was really good. I burst our laughing when I saw them, then had to explain to my father and my friend who came why I was laughing so hard. :-D

willystruck

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got home a few min ago from the show. Wife and I enjoyed meeting all the OSA types that stopped by to chat and get a knife sharpened. Sold a few old safe queens and bought a handy little carry revolver. Over all it was a GREAT show and Dave and crew were extremely helpful and accomidating.
See Y'all at the Claremore show!!!
Frank aka willystruck
Precision Knife Works
Grove, Ok.

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got home from a super weekend at the SHOW. I was lucky enough to spend the two days there with a son and a grandson. Great to put faces with the names I have become familiar with. We were located next to Honeybee and he and his bride were great neighbors. I cannot say enough good things about the show. Dave did a truly SUPER job and deserves our continued support. Come see me and the boys at Claremore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom