Supreme Court backs Hobby Lobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again... hyperbole. You know as well as anyone. All it does is antagonize, dismiss the legitimacy of intelligent debate and further polarize the participants.

Rail against it all you like, you're just as guilty as anyone else.

Where were you when women seeking control of their bodies are accused of being "skanks" and "baby-killers"?

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Control of their bodies? Or the right to force someone else to pay to provide them the means to have control of their bodies?

Question remains unanswered.

Another question unanswered: What business provide free insurance where employees don't have to pay? I pay quite a bit for mine, so I'd like to know where the insurance is free.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another question unanswered: What business provide free insurance where employees don't have to pay? I pay quite a bit for mine, so I'd like to know where the insurance is free.
I can't remember off the top of my head but I have heard of companies offering free health insurance. I know my cousin pays $1 per pay period for his health insurance. So he pays $2/month. I'd say that's pretty good since he had a lung removed last year and is only in his early 30s.

Edit: Quick Google shows Microsoft, REI, Whole Foods, Valero are a few that offer free health insurance.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Valero? Isn't that the company that Venezuela and Hugo Chavez use to funnel their stolen $30+billion in oil industry assets?

I won't buy from Valero.

<edit> Sorry, I misstated. It's not Valero, it's Citgo. My bad, got it confoozled.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I apologize... I don't know you, personally. What I should have said is that your highly stylized and forcibly contrived internet persona isn't worth it.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't remember off the top of my head but I have heard of companies offering free health insurance. I know my cousin pays $1 per pay period for his health insurance. So he pays $2/month. I'd say that's pretty good since he had a lung removed last year and is only in his early 30s.

Edit: Quick Google shows Microsoft, REI, Whole Foods, Valero are a few that offer free health insurance.

Hm, yet none of those seem to be involved with this case. So where does this "morning after pills for free" argument stem from? Another strawman perhaps?

Grindstone is though isn't he? I'm talking about his question, not mine.

I don't expect an answer at this point. I think the tap dance explains enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom