Supreme Court backs Hobby Lobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where were you when women seeking control of their bodies are accused of being "skanks" and "baby-killers"?
I was there and I stand by my statements.

Question remains unanswered.

Another question unanswered: What business provide free insurance where employees don't have to pay? I pay quite a bit for mine, so I'd like to know where the insurance is free.

If your employer's insurance doesn't cover what you want covered opt out of it, visit the Obamacare exchange, they will hook you up.

For the record, the company I work for provides free insurance to all non union workers....ain't that a *****.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was there and I stand by my statements.

So you're comfortable calling women who you have no idea their circumstance, their marital status, or who they are as a person derogatory names? Speaks volumes about you as a person.

If your employer's insurance doesn't cover what you want covered opt out of it, visit the Obamacare exchange, they will hook you up.

For the record, the company I work for provides free insurance to all non union workers....ain't that a *****.

So, you're saying the ACA is a good thing, now?

Free insurance period? No fees at all? And you don't have to pay union dues? Sounds great, but you know what they say about "too good to be true". What's the catch?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hm, yet none of those seem to be involved with this case. So where does this "morning after pills for free" argument stem from? Another strawman perhaps?

I don't expect an answer at this point. I think the tap dance explains enough.
Tapdance? Get a grip, dude. I don't defend people I don't feel like defending. What's your point? That I didn't stand up for people who are demanding other people pay for their desires? Go pay for it yourself if you want to, just leave me out of it.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tapdance? Get a grip, dude. I don't defend people I don't feel like defending. What's your point? That I didn't stand up for people who are demanding other people pay for their desires? Go pay for it yourself if you want to, just leave me out of it.

You're paying Hobby Lobby's insurance?

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tapdance... good job.

I addressed your comments and posited questions of my own. You never answered them and instead prefer to throw insults, distractions, and your own hyperbole. This is known as "tapdancing around the topic".

So, again, are you paying Hobby Lobby's insurance?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you're comfortable calling women who you have no idea their circumstance, their marital status, or who they are as a person derogatory names? Speaks volumes about you as a person.

So, you're saying the ACA is a good thing, now?

Free insurance period? No fees at all? And you don't have to pay union dues? Sounds great, but you know what they say about "too good to be true". What's the catch?

Yes, I'm saying that women that need the morning after pill are lacking morals. I will concede to those that have been sexually violated.

Free insurance, no fees other than co-pays and deductibles and it's classified as a "cadillac" plan by Obama. Doesn't seem to be a catch, I've been enjoying it for 14 years.

I never said that Obamacare was a good thing, but a person, any person can opt out of the insurance plan offered by their employer and purchase coverage on the exchange or free market.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Changing the subject is what you're doing, trying to vilify me, now. Tapdancing of your own. And pray tell, who am I insulting?

Like I said... no one's stopping you from providing all the birth control options you feel like for all those poor poor people who don't have any other options. Get after it.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've thought about it, and I've concluded that Ridge gets concerned trolled by the civility in discourse people, not because he's a bigger ******* than the next dozen people, but because he's better at it.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I'm saying that women that need the morning after pill are lacking morals.

How is needing the morning after pill lacking morals?

Free insurance, no fees other than co-pays and deductibles and it's classified as a "cadillac" plan by Obama. Doesn't seem to be a catch, I've been enjoying it for 14 years.

I never said that Obamacare was a good thing, but a person, any person can opt out of the insurance plan offered by their employer and purchase coverage on the exchange or free market.

That sounds pretty awesome, actually. But I guess you can't complain too much if they suddenly decide to arbitrarily change it, huh? Since you're not a paying customer, afterall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom