Supreme Court backs Hobby Lobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know, why did Hobby Lobby suddenly decide that the same medicine they provided before Obamacare was suddenly evil after the ACA passed?

Example: Married couple X are not ready to have children yet. Regular BC failed.

Actually, they DO still provide preventative birth control for their employees (I think 16 forms is what I read). There are only a few they object to paying for, on the basis of their religious convictions (again, 4 out of 20, I think I read). Some people think they should be required to provide those. I don't happen to be one of them. No matter what you give, how well you do, how much you try to pay above the standard "minimum", if you mention anything about Christianity, you'll get crucified in the media and by the left.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude... I've avoided actually insulting you, but you insist on continuing to repeat stupid questions in the vain hope it'll win you some kind of internet toughman competition. You've proven yourself in the group not worth paying any further attention to.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, they DO still provide preventative birth control for their employees (I think 16 forms is what I read). There are only a few they object to paying for, on the basis of their religious convictions (again, 4 out of 20, I think I read). Some people think they should be required to provide those. I don't happen to be one of them. No matter what you give, how well you do, how much you try to pay above the standard "minimum", if you mention anything about Christianity, you'll get crucified in the media and by the left.

Again they provided the BC they are objecting to prior to Obamacare. Suddenly their religion changes afterward?

Dude... I've avoided actually insulting you, but you insist on continuing to repeat stupid questions in the vain hope it'll win you some kind of internet toughman competition. You've proven yourself in the group not worth paying any further attention to.

Classic.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know, why did Hobby Lobby suddenly decide that the same medicine they provided before Obamacare was suddenly evil after the ACA passed?

Example: Married couple X are not ready to have children yet. Regular BC failed.
According to your sources, by the time you find out your birth control failed it's too late for plan b.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question is quite simple: are you paying for Hobby Lobby's insurance? You even repeated it and still refused to answer it. Then you went on to present a strawman argument with a fallacious projection of my reaction (and some insults for good measure), which I have now proven false.
As a customer, yes. If a company is making a profit, then customers are paying all their bills, taxes, and payrolls with money left over.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Because they did not realize that they were providing those medications. They have admitted that. Had they not had issues with it, they wouldn't have taken it to the court. I seriously doubt that covering those medications increases their plan premiums a noticeable amount. It's a morals issue for Hobby Lobby. I know, I know, you think morals are for suckers.

Why would a married couple be using a b/c device that's prone to fail?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because they did not realize that they were providing those medications. They have admitted that. Had they not had issues with it, they wouldn't have taken it to the court. I seriously doubt that covering those medications increases their plan premiums a noticeable amount. It's a morals issue for Hobby Lobby. I know, I know, you think morals are for suckers.

Why would a married couple be using a b/c device that's prone to fail?
That's prolly why HL didn't know they were investing retirement funds in abortion stocks too, prolly...

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's prolly why HL didn't know they were investing retirement funds in abortion stocks too, prolly...

I don't know which all companies are in my mutual funds either. I let the mutual fund managers make those decisions, but I'm sure that there are some companies in there that I wouldn't normally support, Wal-Mart is a good example.

Latest posts

Top Bottom