Supreme Court backs Hobby Lobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know which all companies are in my mutual funds either. I let the mutual fund managers make those decisions, but I'm sure that there are some companies in there that I wouldn't normally support, Wal-Mart is a good example.
That's what I said. They prolly just didn't know.
They made sure they know what their insurance contracts cover just not their investment contracts.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to your sources, by the time you find out your birth control failed it's too late for plan b.

Too late to find out the condom broke? Plan B is usable up to three days after intercourse.

Also: Why did Hobby Lobby suddenly decide that the same medicine they provided before Obamacare was suddenly evil after the ACA passed?

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why did Hobby Lobby suddenly decide that the same medicine they provided before Obamacare was suddenly evil after the ACA passed?
Because it became a political football, same as immigration and a bunch of other stuff.
It's all about winning the next election and the sheeple don't know the difference for the most part.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a customer, yes. If a company is making a profit, then customers are paying all their bills, taxes, and payrolls with money left over.

So then if you disagree with the insurance plan employees are receiving, you boycott that company?

Because they did not realize that they were providing those medications. They have admitted that. Had they not had issues with it, they wouldn't have taken it to the court. I seriously doubt that covering those medications increases their plan premiums a noticeable amount. It's a morals issue for Hobby Lobby. I know, I know, you think morals are for suckers.
Which wasn't until after a lawyer approached them looking for a reason to sue. Again, politically motivated decision. If they cared so much, why didn't they look into it before?

Why would a married couple be using a b/c device that's prone to fail?

Prone to fail? No, you're using loaded language, unless you truly think a married couple that is not ready for kids should abstain completely from sex. I'm going to guess that you're a somewhat realist and also understand that everything has a failure rate.

That's prolly why HL didn't know they were investing retirement funds in abortion stocks too, prolly...

Still waiting for them to address that one..

I don't know which all companies are in my mutual funds either. I let the mutual fund managers make those decisions, but I'm sure that there are some companies in there that I wouldn't normally support, Wal-Mart is a good example.

But you don't care enough to look further into it? Think about all the tiny murders you're funding!

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So then if you disagree with the insurance plan employees are receiving, you boycott that company?

Which wasn't until after a lawyer approached them looking for a reason to sue. Again, politically motivated decision. If they cared so much, why didn't they look into it before?

Prone to fail? No, you're using loaded language, unless you truly think a married couple that is not ready for kids should abstain completely from sex. I'm going to guess that you're a somewhat realist and also understand that everything has a failure rate.

Still waiting for them to address that one..

But you don't care enough to look further into it? Think about all the tiny murders you're funding!

One of your supporters, I think that it was Ridge stated that condoms are prone to fail earlier in this thread. But, that's a ridiculous stance anyway, most couples that wish to prevent pregnancy utilize a birth control medicine or device other than a condom.

You're right, I don't care enough to look into which companies compile the mutual funds that I'm invested in, I'm only concerned about the performance of the plan.

Once again, this is about the morals of a business owner. If your morals do not align with your employer, leave. It's a free country, and that doesn't mean that you get what you want for free.

The bottom line is that Plan B is still available to Hobby Lobby employees.

Let me ask you this. Would you rather have seen Hobby Lobby close it's doors than comply with the absurd mandate that privately owned businesses provide the bad decision pill to their employees?

And who gives a schit if it's the law, we don't enforce immigration laws, why should ACA be any different?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I'm saying that women that need the morning after pill are lacking morals. I will concede to those that have been sexually violated.

Yes, please talk to us about sexual morals. You talk/brag/joke about extramarital sex and tits and pusssies all the time, dude.

A better *******? I guess, if you say so.

You're such a creep.

Actually, they DO still provide preventative birth control for their employees (I think 16 forms is what I read).

Why do they still provide *any* BC? You and Jeff have made it clear this is about Hobby Lobby not being forced to pay for the bad decisions of sluts, right? Sluts should pay for the other 16 forms as well.

You guys still can't pick one. Is this about Obamacare forcing companies to pay for free **** for the "free **** crowd" or is this about specks on a used Tampax?

You guys are all over the place. Typical of anyone who gets so worked up over Obamacare they can't formulate a consistent argument or analyze anything. Any "blow" to Obamacare is good, regardless of collateral damage. Keep praising this "clever use of a loophole" and keep up the Chicken Little Randian Hyperbole that there is a war on against The Producers.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, please talk to us about sexual morals. You talk/brag/joke about extramarital sex and tits and pusssies all the time, dude.

You're such a creep.

Why do they still provide *any* BC? You and Jeff have made it clear this is about Hobby Lobby not being forced to pay for the bad decisions of sluts, right? Sluts should pay for the other 16 forms as well.

You guys still can't pick one. Is this about Obamacare forcing companies to pay for free **** for the "free **** crowd" or is this about specks on a used Tampax?

You guys are all over the place. Typical of anyone who gets so worked up over Obamacare they can't formulate a consistent argument or analyze anything. Any "blow" to Obamacare is good, regardless of collateral damage. Keep praising this "clever use of a loophole" and keep up the Chicken Little Randian Hyperbole that there is a war on against The Producers.

Yes. I joke about women. But I do not take it out of my marriage. I know that is a novel concept for some, but it is possible to admire women from afar and remain loyal to your wife.

The is no wandering rants. The argument is that the owner of a business should not be required to pay for what he/she views as immoral medications. If the Jehovah Witnesses refuse to pay for blood transfusions, fine, don't work for one or if you do choose to work for a company that does not provide a medical benefit that you deem necessary...another novel concept here...pay for your own health insurance.

Funny how the only ones bitching about this decision are the free schit society. Do you also feel like QT owes you a free coffee if you buy a donut?

Latest posts

Top Bottom