Supreme Court backs Hobby Lobby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
A better *******? I guess, if you say so. All depends on the yardstick by which we measure.

We've had these discussions before and they go nowhere. I work and slog in the **** every day. I've got a pretty good grasp of what the "entitlement crowd" expects. What do you do?

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Changing the subject is what you're doing, trying to vilify me, now. Tapdancing of your own. And pray tell, who am I insulting?

Like I said... no one's stopping you from providing all the birth control options you feel like for all those poor poor people who don't have any other options. Get after it.

You're still not answering my question. I think that alone speaks for itself.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which question are you talking about? I can't follow you. I told you I don't defend people demanding someone else pay for their desires. You got another one? I mean besides a stupid one like "You paying Hobby Lobby's insurance now?" If that's all you can come up with, then you should probably go back to "sticks and stones" and "neener neener neener". Or maybe "Well you're ugly!" I won't argue with that one.

What speaks for itself is your desire to perpetuate an argument with no point.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is needing the morning after pill lacking morals?

That sounds pretty awesome, actually. But I guess you can't complain too much if they suddenly decide to arbitrarily change it, huh? Since you're not a paying customer, afterall.

Why would they change it when it meets the requirements and the expectations of the employees? Even if they did, I have the option to opt out of it and buy a plan that meets my needs.

Give some examples of why a chick would need the morning after pill, the explain why she couldn't have avoided the situation with a preventative birth control method.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A better *******? I work and slog in the **** every day. I've got a pretty good grasp of what the "entitlement crowd" expects. What do you do?
Really!
You deal with investment bankers entitled to borrow money at 0.5% do you?
What about Cabelas execs starting off with 3.5m dollars of taxpayer money?
Those guys come into your er?
Prolly NOT

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really!
You deal with investment bankers entitled to borrow money at 0.5% do you?
What about Cabelas execs starting off with 3.5m dollars of taxpayer money?
Those guys come into your er?
Prolly NOT

So we're going to expand this discussion to whole other sectors of America? Ok... fasten your seatbelt, it's gonna get bumpy.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would they change it when it meets the requirements and the expectations of the employees? Even if they did, I have the option to opt out of it and buy a plan that meets my needs.

Give some examples of why a chick would need the morning after pill, the explain why she couldn't have avoided the situation with a preventative birth control method.

I don't know, why did Hobby Lobby suddenly decide that the same medicine they provided before Obamacare was suddenly evil after the ACA passed?

Example: Married couple X are not ready to have children yet. Regular BC failed.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which question are you talking about? I can't follow you. I told you I don't defend people demanding someone else pay for their desires. You got another one? I mean besides a stupid one like "You paying Hobby Lobby's insurance now?" If that's all you can come up with, then you should probably go back to "sticks and stones" and "neener neener neener". Or maybe "Well you're ugly!" I won't argue with that one.

What speaks for itself is your desire to perpetuate an argument with no point.

The question is quite simple: are you paying for Hobby Lobby's insurance? You even repeated it and still refused to answer it. Then you went on to present a strawman argument with a fallacious projection of my reaction (and some insults for good measure), which I have now proven false.

Latest posts

Top Bottom