Syria poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obama or Putin?

• Obama

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Putin

Votes: 71 95.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You ***** about this thread, but you post 25 replies. Again, thanks for keeping this on top!

I've highlighted my favorites.

What office are they running for? Are we really eligible to vote?
You mean like in a sporting event?
I mean, in this corner Heinrich Himler.
In this corner Albert Swietzer?
Is that what you're getting at? Because the vig is 10% either way.
It's like saying Khrushchev had a pretty solid argument. (Well, maybe so) It's just imcomprehencible to me.
"The Poles are a free people who do not consider themselves dominated by the Soviet Union."

---Gerald Ford.
"you forgot Poland"

George W. Bush
Would you have ever imagined that you'd be siding with a Russian dictator who supports an Arab dictator?
Never imagined you could be a traitor to your country?
Times change, and we change with them.
This thread depresses the motherlovin fuk out of me.
Rush Limbaugh has your brain in his ass pocket.
Joe Stalin had a mustache that was totally fabulous.

I think Putin is the only man on earth that could actually step into the ring with Jesus Christ.
I'm going to take that personally even though I'm not siding with anybody.

Uh.. Obama didn't cause an internationl incident over the theft of a Super Bowl ring. Maybe we should have had a thermo nuclear war over a Super Bowl ring? OSA always brings the funny. It's what keeps us coming back.
Guys, if there is an aspiring satirist out there, write a story about a world war caused by the theft of a Super Bowl ring. Laugh the Fuk Out Loud.
Well [attention mods] if you could choose a buck to have your wife bent over, would it be Putin or would it be Obama?
My wife and I took in a transient in 1987.
The thing he left in our toilet reminds me of Broncobama.
This is a true story.
The problem with a guy like Vlad is that, yeah, he sees things through his own eyes. A leader needs to at least tip his hat to how other people see things through their eyes.

Lots of authoritarian sinsibility around here
Thanks for those images Hobbes. I think before it's over the democrats will nail Putin to a tree. Lord help him. He's the only thing that can save us now. He's all I think about.
Comic potential. We could all get together and write a novel about how Oklahoma conservatives long for Vlad Putin's sweet sweet love. There's money in this.
I'll write a chapter, then you'll write a chapter. Anyone who's interested can visit me at [email protected]

I was wondering that myself. I say we ferret him out, and then we hang him.
I went ahead and voted in the poll even though the poll is stupid. I am Sparticus.
So now there are two against nature.
Dude, if Terry Miller tells you that you shouldn't drink so much you should take that under advisment.
If ignerntbend tells you that you shouldn't drink so much, you should run like hell to the nearest AA meeting.
Why would CNN hire live people to play dead people when dead people work so cheap?
As coroner, I said to him, I thoroughly examined them.
They're not only merely dead
They're really most sincerely dead.
Whatever you say, Dr. Frist.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My method of dealing with this crisis is to start a bombing shortie's that cover every last grid square. I don't want troops on the ground for a fight we shouldn't be in, and if we won't carpet bombing them, then a couple of well placed nukes would be in order!!!

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your voices were heard!

Having outfoxed him on Syria, Russian President Vladimir Putin has pipped Barack Obama to the title of the world's most powerful leader as ranked by Forbes on Wednesday.

It was the first time in three years that the US president has dropped to second place on the magazine's list and came as US-Russia relations slid to a new low.

Putin, who has enjoyed 13 years of dominant rule over Russia, was again elected president in March 2012.

Obama, on the other hand, has just emerged scathed from an embarrassing 16-day US government shutdown caused by a budget and debt crisis in Washington.

"Putin has solidified his control over Russia, while Obama's lame duck period has seemingly set in earlier than usual for a two-term president -- latest example: the government shutdown mess," wrote Forbes.

In August, Russia granted asylum to former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden, wanted in the United States over a mammoth intelligence leak.

A month later, Putin played the trump card again by averting Obama's threatened missile strikes on Syria with a plan for Damascus to hand over chemical weapons.

"Anyone watching this year?s chess match over Syria and NSA leaks has a clear idea of the shifting individual power dynamics," Forbes wrote.

The 2013 list of 72 powerbrokers was chosen to reflect one for every 100 million lesser mortals on Earth.

Third prize went to Chinese President Xi Jinping, who is expected to rule for a decade in which China is set to eclipse the US as the world's largest economy.

Pope Francis made his debut at number four and German Chancellor Angela Merkel rounded out the top five.

Among 13 newcomers were Samsung Chairman Lee Kun-Hee at number 41 and Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote, the richest man in Africa, in at number 64.

There were 17 heads of state who run nations with a combined GDP of $48 trillion and 27 CEOs and chairs who control over $3 trillion in annual revenues.

Only nine women made the cut despite representing half the world's population.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/10/30/Putin-topples-Obama-in-Forbes-power-ranking

Latest posts

Top Bottom