Syria poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obama or Putin?

• Obama

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Putin

Votes: 71 95.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went ahead and voted in the poll even though the poll is stupid. I am Sparticus.
So now there are two against nature.

Blood and Sand! Gods of the Arena! Both rocked! Since you're the Bringer of Rain after slaying Theocoles, how 'bout a little rain over this way!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, if Terry Miller tells you that you shouldn't drink so much you should take that under advisment.
If ignerntbend tells you that you shouldn't drink so much, you should run like hell to the nearest AA meeting.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Strange. These videos on CNN showing sarin victims; no cyanosis, no incontinence of bowel and bladder. Even the cadavers have not mottled or turned off color. Strange. I'm not making this up. Look at them. Looks to me like they are actors. No palor mortis, no cyanosis, no fecal or urinary stains on their boxer shorts...

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Strange. These videos on CNN showing sarin victims; no cyanosis, no incontinence of bowel and bladder. Even the cadavers have not mottled or turned off color. Strange. I'm not making this up. Look at them. Looks to me like they are actors. No palor mortis, no cyanosis, no fecal or urinary stains on their boxer shorts...

...and no zombies.
Dont forget the zombies.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why would CNN hire live people to play dead people when dead people work so cheap?

Not all were playing possum. One bearded guy was laying on the floor with soap suds coming outa his mouth. Head was not elevated to prevent aspiration. In this internet age, more and more of these theatrics will be recognized as fake. I shall dub them; "fakirs". Do Gooders shall be dubbed, "Sahib".

Latest posts

Top Bottom