Syria poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obama or Putin?

• Obama

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Putin

Votes: 71 95.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My impression of that pic, Putin or Obama, is that it's staged for publicity purposes.
Neither one of them understand enough science or statistics to comprehend 90% of it.
I could be wrong though.
There's probably a picture of Putin in a white lab coat researching a cure for cancer.

Mock him at our own risk

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could be wrong though.
There's probably a picture of Putin in a white lab coat researching a cure for cancer.

Mock him at our own risk

Knowledgeable or not. Atleast he's going to see things with his own eyes and not listening to people in it for the money. And nothing in that description says he believes in global warming.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Knowledgeable or not. Atleast he's going to see things with his own eyes and not listening to people in it for the money. And nothing in that description says he believes in global warming.

The problem with a guy like Vlad is that, yeah, he sees things through his own eyes. A leader needs to at least tip his hat to how other people see things through their eyes.

Lots of authoritarian sinsibility around here

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for those images Hobbes. I think before it's over the democrats will nail Putin to a tree. Lord help him. He's the only thing that can save us now. He's all I think about.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Comic potential. We could all get together and write a novel about how Oklahoma conservatives long for Vlad Putin's sweet sweet love. There's money in this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom