Taco Bell Mexican Pizza is coming back.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our first introduction to Taco Bell was way back in 1969 when I was stationed at a small Army base near Petaluma, CA. Wife and I would wander down there for an occasional meal. Back then, they had a "Taco Burger" that was pretty good. Sure wish they would bring that one back.

Fast forward to 2016/2017, the wife and I were volunteer "managers" of a retreat and reunion center north of Grants Pass, OR. After trying just about every restaurant and fast food place in town, we decided that the only two places worth eating at was Taco Bell and Dairy Queen. That's when I was reminded that in Demolition Man, Taco Bell was the only restaurant that survived the "franchise wars" and were considered fine dining, so from then on, we referred to TB as "fine dining." It was certainly better than the local restaurants, especially so for the costs of the meals.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Taco Bell gets no money of mine until they bring back the Tostada.

A man has to have principles.

Besides all that, we got a local burrito truck that sets up next to a mj dispensary, and for 5 bucks you can get pretty full. Always a line at lunch time.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Besides all that, we got a local burrito truck that sets up next to a mj dispensary, and for 5 bucks you can get pretty full. Always a line at lunch time.

As a GREAT substitute for the Tostada, go to Abuelo's (up near North May Avenue and Memorial Road) and order the Mexican Stack. Not so much on the beans, but it is one of my favorites, although I have them leave off the Guacamole and Sour Cream.

1650759863683.png

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I dug their tostada

Latest posts

Top Bottom