Taco Bell Mexican Pizza is coming back.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And what’s the deal with Subways jalapeños? They dredge them in exlax or something?
I can eat a half jar of any other kind of jalapeños but get a footlong with some and I’m like an upside down Krakatoa in 10 minutes

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of folks seem to have a sensitive stomach for Taco Hell.
As noted above, I had no such trouble until they came out with that watery excuse for ground beef. :homer:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of folks seem to have a sensitive stomach for Taco Hell.
As noted above, I had no such trouble until they came out with that watery excuse for ground beef. :homer:

I had a brother-in-law that always referred to Taco Bell as "Taco Belly-ache."

But, maybe my bodily constitution is more resistant to their ground beef. I generally order their Nachos Bell Grande, but on occasion, I will go with something else, and none of them have "treated me badly."

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To go with the pizza you can get a woke burger.

London (CNN Business)Burger King's new hamburger to celebrate Pride Month has caused quite the stir on social media.
The fast-food giant's Austrian stores will be serving a "Pride Whopper" with "two equal buns" — either two top buns or two bottom buns — until June 20 to promote "equal love and equal rights," the company said in an Instagram post last week.
Burger King said in the post that the new burger's "little twist" is "meant to put a smile on our faces and to remind us to treat each other with respect and peace."

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Annnnd, they're out. Went by TB yesterday and they had a "sold out" sticker over the mexican pizza menu item. Said they sold so many they completely depleted the supply and it won't be back on the menu till October.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I make my own. I make a low carb pizza crust, or buy a crust if feeling lazy. Cook it a little than top with warm refried beans, taco meat, onion, chopped tomato, Jalapenos on my half, cheese, and a swirl of enchilada sauce.

Latest posts

Top Bottom