Taurus TCP 380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, mine must have been a fluke! I have had mine for about 2 years and not a single problem. Repeat, not a single problem. About 500 rounds through it and it hase NEVER failed to work, from cheap $13/box ammo to SD HP's. The magazine doesn't fall out and the thing is more accurate than I am with my big hands. My GF likes it, but she can't rack the slide as easily as the 1911 commander slide so she doesn't carry it and I get to load it at the range. It is tiny, but the LCP is fractionally smaller although heavier than the TCP's 10.2 oz weight. I think it's the perfect gun for summer shorts carry or in a pair of slacks.

rsc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tested mine once for 250 rounds for about 3 months over a couple of range trips without cleaning and daily pocket carry. I got tired of having a dirty pistol before the pistol got tired of being dirty. Not a problem running it dry for me.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So do any of the pistols in this size leave the slide open on the final shot, besides the TCP?
S&W BG380
As to the tcp, not a taurus hater but never shot a taurus I care to own.
I have tried the keltec and LCP. The LCP, S&W-BG, Sig, Kahr, etc is what I'd suggest even though they cost more but to the satisfied taurus and keltec owners out there, thats good. They do cost less and can be a bargain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom