Taurus TX22.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if mine is a Gen 1 or 2 but I bought it (ordered in) from Atwoods and picked it up April 25th for $313.20 OTD.....I did the warranty registration online the same day I picked it up but didn't see anything that mentioned a rebate or free mags.

Good looking gun and feels good in my hand but I still haven't got off my butt and taken it to the range yet.

View attachment 486008
I think you missed the rebate offer buying 20 days too soon. My rebate from last year was 3 mags plus a range bag.

Promotion Period: Qualifying NEW purchase must be made between May 15, 2024 and July 31, 2024 (the “Promotion Period”) in order to claim the Taurus TX 22 Triple MagMania rebate

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do the cheap ones come with threaded barrel and adapter? If so, is it 1/2X28? TIA
The TaurusTX™ 22 pistol comes with a suppressor adapter collar so that it can be used with a suppressor. The suppressor adapter collar features an external thread of 1/2-28 which is compatible with the majority of .22LR suppressors available on the market.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if mine is a Gen 1 or 2 but I bought it (ordered in) from Atwoods and picked it up April 25th for $313.20 OTD.....I did the warranty registration online the same day I picked it up but didn't see anything that mentioned a rebate or free mags.

Good looking gun and feels good in my hand but I still haven't got off my butt and taken it to the range yet.

View attachment 486008

That's a Gen 1. The Gen 2 has an open ejection port on top of the slide and a few other minor differences. Sucks you missed the mag rebate.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought mine in September of 2021. It has become my favorite .22 pistol. I've mostly shot Federal bulk stuff that I've had for several years but it has not failed with that ammo. I did just come in from shooting it. The Federal, as usual, was flawless. I tried some old Winchester in the 333 round box I've had for a long time and it didn't like that stuff at all. I don't hold it against the Taurus, my old Ruger Standard from the late '70's won't eat it either, and ammo that won't feed in that one probably belongs in the trash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom