Tavor Replacer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sold the Tavor and build this beaut. Still haven't weighed it, but it's light. Could of saved some weight with a forged lower but it's what I had. Made lighter weight to carry but accurate.

JP Comp
14.5 light weight Noveske stainless barrel
San Tan Tacticle Billet upper
Rainer Match BCG
13 inch KMR
SPARTAN lower
SSA-E trigger
Minimalist stock

o

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks good! Lighter than the Tavor, I'm sure, but I wonder how the ergos compare? The Tavor is butt heavy, but seems to point and swing from target to target almost effortlessly. But, maybe a lightweight AR well do the same...enjoy!

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you change guns more than you change underwear lately.

I upgraded 3-4 pistols just before Christmas by selling and trading, so I'm ahead there. Some if the rifles you have seen were me helping guys build ARs. Got 2 more to help in the next month or so.

Made 1 AR for the wife. Did get an AR-10 at random in there somewhere...

Only rifle I sold was the Tavor and that wa to fund a rifle to replace its weight and lack of forearm.

Don't hate, it's a disease

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I upgraded 3-4 pistols just before Christmas by selling and trading, so I'm ahead there. Some if the rifles you have seen were me helping guys build ARs. Got 2 more to help in the next month or so.

Only rifle I sold was the Tavor and that wa to fund a rifle to replace its weight and lack of forearm.

Your not the only one with it.

Think I need to make a for sale ad. It's been a few days.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you change guns more than you change underwear lately.

Ha! Knew someone else would pick up on this!! LOL!!

Nice looking rifle Jwryan84, looks like it is way lighter! We broke in a new AR yesterday and took the Tavor as well. Put about 350 rounds or so through each. I believe the two genres each have a place of use. I am liking the weight of the Tavor being back at my shoulder. Son in law and I did two shot burst's at three different targets, one at 50yrds, one 10in circle at 100yrds and one 1/3 IPSC silhouette at 100yrds and the bullpup does acquisition a tad faster for both of us. But doing those runs like your getting into, I can fully understand what your doing. Good luck with it.

And still am kicking my ass for dragging my feet on that FDE Tavor of yours, as well as the Aimpoint. Those two young gents you sold to are sure pouring salt in my wound over the mistake I made not jumping on your offer.

Damn them two whipper snappers!

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

No hate, in fact I love it. I know that you will be changing guns before you ever get good at using it so when we finally do get a range day in I well be able to destroy you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom