Tavor Replacer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No hate, in fact I love it. I know that you will be changing guns before you ever get good at using it so when we finally do get a range day in I well be able to destroy you.

^ HA!!!! Dreaming. We can put money down on the run and gun anytime. I'm that good, lmao.

Rifle changed scoped stayed the same. Got lighter more accurate and better trigger, I'm good to go. Wish it was July.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^ HA!!!! Dreaming. We can put money down on the run and gun anytime. I'm that good, lmao.

Rifle changed scoped stayed the same. Got lighter more accurate and better trigger, I'm good to go. Wish it was July.

Beware the man with only one gun. And I am starting training now for it! You may have me in the 500 yard shot though. I've never shot past 200 yards

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All in the hold over if you have a chrono then you will be spot on. I have an app that will spit out the holdovers. Or we can go out to Adam's house.

I didn't have anybody at 500 last time, 2 hits and timed out, damn wind.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do need to find a chrono and a range. Think I am gonna work up a new load to match my rifle a bit better and crank out a few thousand of those. The big batch I have now are just a round that works pretty good for 3 differnt rifles but not super amazingly fantastic in any any of them.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything you can do to get quicker hits will make you faster. I've ran it each time with surplus and did just fine. This time I got some 77 grain to help me out to distance.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shot for the first time today, runs like a top. Comp is loud as hell, and makes a good fireball. It's a shooter.

Federal 193 will shoot MOA or lil more
IMI 77 grain will do Better.

Shot it next to the Tavor today and its a much softer shooter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom