Tell me where you buy cast bullets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why so specifically wadcutters? You can load SWC light also, and they too make a clean hole in paper.

Just curious.

I really don't know. I was lead to believe that wadcutters shoot softer?:anyone: Now that I think of it, that really doesn't make sense.

That and it seems like the lower volume in the case which the powder charge occupies would lead to less powder being needed, which would make the rounds cheaper. I don't have much reloading experience so this could be totally off base.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This absolutely proves it doesn't matter what type of service you provide, some people are only worried about saving "a buck or two". :bah:

Some people are really into saying "I can load "X" number of rounds for "Y" cost per round". It's all about how cheap they can make ammo.

I prefer to look for a load that does exactly what I want it to, then look for a reliable source for those components. The finished product is far more important to me than the cost.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people are really into saying "I can load "X" number of rounds for "Y" cost per round". It's all about how cheap they can make ammo.

I prefer to look for a load that does exactly what I want it to, then look for a reliable source for those components. The finished product is far more important to me than the cost.

+1

I'd also add that a couple extra bucks spent with good people is a no brainer. The one time I ordered from J&K and the times I've met them at the gun show they were more then happy to have my business even as small as it was

Ty-

Latest posts

Top Bottom