Tesla 0-60 1.1 seconds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah that’s ridiculous acceleration. Almost too ridiculous… it almost feels like we’re approaching satire level of cars so fast you literally die from the acceleration. Like in the future the wealthy just constantly die in private submarines, fast cars, fast aircraft, etc. Like a southpark episode

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting down close to a Nitro Funny Car acceleration of days past. And the battery prob needs to be recharged after a 1/4 mile run. Might need to wear a fire suit in case of an explosion and fire.. Wonder if an ejection seat will be included as an option? Ha No more LEO high speed chases, just track to were the battery died or they pulled into the nearest charging station.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 4-pound lithium battery that starts my Fiat is the closest I plan to get to having an electric car. I've run it for 5 years without any problems. It charges up from completely dead with the special charger I bought. It gets 35 pounds of weight off the car.

Latest posts

Top Bottom