Thank you TPD, East Div.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have automatic transmissions to thank for this.
Almost gone are the days of cars and trucks rolling back 5 or 6 feet before taking off.
One good roll back would have broke her of tailgating stopped vehicles.

Yes and no. Been driving a stick most of my life learned how to take off on a hill without rolling back,(something about gas tank crushing boulders and a 3 foot drop 6 inches from your wheels will teach you good foot feet control).

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had my work truck (Freightliner van) breakdown at a stop light getting off 169 at 11th st. Had a lady pull in so tight behind me no one could see my flashers. I called work and got a tow dispatched right away. TPD pulled up and I let him know what was up and he said "Let me clear these cars out and I will try to push you". He went to the lady behind me and tapped on her glass (she was on the phone bitching about me being on the phone and holding traffic up to my work). He said, and I paraphrase, "see those flashing lights there? It means he is broken down. Back up and go around". LMFAO.....

You just watch ... there will be a news story soon about how "unprofessional" TPD is now ... She's on the phone with WPSE right now ... :rollingla

HVYCHVY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude, don't cha know your supposed to pop your hood when you breakdown? j/k

The longroof broke down at 21st @Yale for about an hour, awhile back ago, Some dikhead hollered to "open the @$%%$ hood #@%$#@$%" Even with the flashers, they would still pull right up on the bumper, then be mad havingto go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom