The last two OC'rs I saw....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
that is crazy! I would never show/attempt to pull out..etc my ccw or ocw.

like someone else said, that could be misinterpreted by an individual too easily. we still are in a conservative state and OC makes ppl jumpy sometimes. Imagine if someone called the cops? Just thinking about the amount of time wasted trying to explain the situation to a 3rd party or LEO gives me a headache. What if they had an accidental discharge and it ended being a "he said, she said" type of scenario.....:uhh:

leave it in your pants...as the old saying goes. :nono2:

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what the deal is with some people.... The last two people I saw open carrying, when I asked one guy "is that an FN?" he whipped it out to show me.... We where in his front yard, in town in the middle of the day. Not all that bad, but the next guy deserves an award.... I am standing in line at Lowes and hear the two guys behind me talking about gun stuff, so I turn around and see one of them is appendix carrying a full size 1911. So, I ask "what brand is your 1911?" He say's "It's a Taurus!" and then pulls it out of the holster to show me, while telling me it's "aluminum framed, I love it" etc etc...

I am not anti-open carry, and have OC'd on a few occasions. What makes people think they can just whip it out whenever they want? Common sense (not to mention knowledge of the law) is at a premium these days it would seem....
Probally not a good idea to ask about someones open or conceal weapon now that you know the possibility they might pull it out and show you.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Probally not a good idea to ask about someones open or conceal weapon now that you know the possibility they might pull it out and show you.

Yeah, I just wasn't operating on the principle of "people carrying guns are idiots" and probably won't. Hopefully these two goobers are the exception and not the rule....

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom