The Question, Gentlemen (and Gentlewomen), is found in the poll...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When will you be first hunting deer and turkeys

• Friday morning

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Friday afternoon/evening

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Sunday

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Mid-October (archery)

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Not until ML Season

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Not until Rifle season

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Never; I don't hunt (or hunt anymore)

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gonna be out Friday morning shooting the first thing that steps in front of me. This will be the first outing with my new Hoyt, and I have yet to shed blood with it. So it doesn't matter if it is a doe, spike, fawn, or ol smokey ghost mossey horns, someone is getting an arrow if they get in range. Went out last night to put a lift string on my stand and the acorns are raining down underneath the stand. So I am hoping someone other than a stupid pig comes to browse. If I do see a pig, it might just get a field tip to the noggin.

Reaction score
Gonna be out Friday morning shooting the first thing that steps in front of me

Bigfoot! Or maybe a trespasser....

Get this: Light winds from the north on Thursday; Light winds from the south on Friday. Friday morning will probably be calm - Good huntin conditions.

Dang, I've got to wash my huntin clothes to get the house/doggie scent out, since they've been layin around all year.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keeping ML an option this year. No one will be hunting archery on the land this year. SO we have an extra week or so to get stands and blinds out. Still need to get down there and assemble the tower stand thats in a hundred pieces.

Latest posts

Top Bottom