The smell of Farts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a theory about Farts .

Say you smelled something really horrible one day and later that day you farted and it smelled just like that smell.

Or you were around a pig or chicken farm and when you went home your farts smelled like chicken poop. Or Pig pen.

Here is my theory.
Our farts are camouflage. To blend in to an environment without detection we need to camouflage. I think our Farts are joining in the camo game.. trying to hide our scent by blending in with the environment.

Kind of like a dog rolling in dead stuff.

I can't be the only one that has thought of this Fart smell camo thing.

Yea I just let one that smelled like the chicken Poop I cleaned up yesterday :)
Run !!!!

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the original tweet was a girl fart. and you could be on to something, before we would go back into the bush we halted most cleansing of our bods and utilities, we wanted to be "ripe" so the NVA wouldn't smell us. we could smell them cause they put this horrid smelling fermented fish sauce on their rice

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We need to be careful of the ozone. We all know that areosols are ruining the atmosphere. The bad thing is, just above that level, is the fart zone. When that first level of ozone is destroyed by hair sprays, deodorants and various cleaning sprays, the fart zone will decend upon us. And we won't be smelling our own farts (everybody loves their own brand) but rather, we will be smelling EVERYBODY ELSE'S FARTS! :yikes2:

Take that into consideration. :faint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom