The spouse has officially started her pause.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell man, I got one way past this time of life that still does all that except for the horny part. But she was still good with that though until age 70 when she came up with breast cancer. They put her on a drug that stops estrogen production, and I just thought she was up my rear. After 5 years they stopped the estrogen blocker and its better. I'm not sure they ever get better with the up your but deal though.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
! The only good side...She is horny as hell. I'm in need of the blue pill!

Hell yes!

SrufTWh.jpg

Last edited:

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't had this much action since my teens and 20's. I'm going need nitro pills if this keeps up.

Been through this (and have plenty of "nitro pills" - theyre entertaining under the right circumstances

----- if you are at the beginning stages - its wonderful (for us guys) - but after a fashion youre going to have to be figure out ways to go outside the realm of what you might think is "normal" to be comforting --- almost have to keep a muzzle on your mouth in my case when odd exclamations come up --

hate to say but phrases that come to my mind include

"yes baby"
"oh i agree sweetheart"
"i would love to go to Key LArgo and swim with dolphins honey"

"That sounds amazing! - We need to plant some sunflowers!"

But where the heck would we be without our wives and girlfriends

Latest posts

Top Bottom