The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
That world would be horrible to live in. No basic services. No ability to get any meaningful rest. I'd be more afraid of other people than of the walkers. What more good you do than try to wall off a place where you could grow crops and raise livestock and defend the walls? I'd bee line for military bases and get some serious ordinance to defend my place. Some tanks and 50 cals in strategic locations would help.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going with terminus burning those smoking walkers looked like really fresh dead walkers not the crusty rotten walkers wandering around the woods. I also think Tyrese and Carol are in for a horrible shock at Terminus, "sanctuary" for all.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That world would be horrible to live in. No basic services. No ability to get any meaningful rest. I'd be more afraid of other people than of the walkers. What more good you do than try to wall off a place where you could grow crops and raise livestock and defend the walls? I'd bee line for military bases and get some serious ordinance to defend my place. Some tanks and 50 cals in strategic locations would help.

There are plenty of ways to get good rest and shelter from the zombies(but that would make for boring tv) . My biggest concern would be from other people. But with a group, you could always have someone on watch.

Transmitted via Tactical Telecommunications Device

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I would have rebuilt the prison. Fences are easily repaired and with the many different sections of a prison you could move to a different part until the damaged areas are repaired. It's still safer than walking around divided.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I just watched the episode on my Xbox, and I must admit that I am a little bit sick at the moment. I knew that girl was ****ed up, but I guess that I did not know how ****ed up she was.

Still, I think that the problem could have been averted if both girls had gotten an ass whooping from Tyrese. He needed to lay the law down to them and sort of whoop them out of that trance that they were in. I'm not saying child abuse or anything, but a few swift belts on the ass and some pain would have shown that the world they live in is very real and that there are consequences for your actions.

I think what both of those girls were missing is that there are consequences for action, and in-action.

I was glad to see that they are gone now. Should be better for Tyrese and Carol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom