The Zombie Apocalypse and You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
an additional few thousand hunters/hunter wannabes stomping across the land

Obtaining food is not going to be as easy as one thinks.
Really - you have to think outside the box.

Also, if one is fit and willing, you'll find those four legged game animals back in the places that the fat newbies are unable/unwilling to go. Same as WMAs during deer season.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Covid-19 may well have been some governments failed attempt at killing off a % of people to ease the burden on available resources or as a means to pacify a given population. I am of the opinion that somewhere (perhaps even many wheres) people are working hard to achieve the perfect weaponized virus, and of course, the law of 'unintended consequences' is very much alive and well.

It is not the 'zombie' that I fear most but those that, even in the best of times, toe the line between societal norms and anarchy - the ones that will take what you have for their own survival OR just because they believe that they can do so. Solo attacks and even 'flash-mob' attacks against unsuspecting individuals are becoming quite common, not to mention the more aggressive stance now taken by even low-life 'shoplifters' these days.

Two of the primaries of survival is 1) to not reveal ones preparations or capabilities and 2) stay under the 'radar' so as to not attract attention to oneself (the Grey Man strategy). Few if any know what type of HD I have or how extensive my 'zombie apocalypse' preparations are, but be assured that they are adequate for most potential problems. Keep your powder dry boys, 2023 is going to be an interesting year!!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two of the primaries of survival is 1) to not reveal ones preparations or capabilities and 2) stay under the 'radar' so as to not attract attention to oneself (the Grey Man strategy). Few if any know what type of HD I have or how extensive my 'zombie apocalypse' preparations are, but be assured that they are adequate for most potential problems. Keep your powder dry boys, 2023 is going to be an interesting year!!
I’ve got a buddy that is really into prepping and does have a lot of supplies, but he can’t keep his mouth shut to save his life. :rolleyes2

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of the adults are slow, toddlers are gonna be even slower. I have a good supply of Cure #1, a grinder and more spices than an Indian chef. Adults are for sausage, toddlers for special occasions when you want something reminiscent of a lamb chop.
Best cook everything VERY Well Done! Particularly if it's a Prion, rather than a virus or bacterium. And if it's a Prion actually burning it may not be enough. Kuru, a neurological disease that cannibals' in New Guinea catch, seems to be a Prion, IIRC. Kuru (disease) - Wikipedia

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do believe God is in control. I also love the saying that God doesn't expect you to lean on a shovel while praying for a hole.

I was thinking about buying another guitar for my birthday. Maybe a SCAR 20S and NODs would be smarter... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom