They just can't make up their minds can they?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The air is so clean that our seas are rising because the polar caps are melting, billionaires are wanting to put pollution into the skies to block the sun to make the polar ice caps increase and reduce the oceans from rising, meanwhile obama buys a beach front home in Martha's Vinyard.
The stupidity is right in front of us.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trains, planes, and automobiles weren't enough for these people, so they moved on the cows, and farms and now it's the tree's turn.

Trees Have Become a Hidden Source of Air Pollution in Los Angeles
https://www.sciencealert.com/trees-have-become-a-hidden-source-of-air-pollution-in-los-angeles
I'm likely to get banned for calling them ****tards. But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Though I suppose they might be not completely inaccurate. LA was a desert until we started planting trees and irrigating there. Lots of olive trees, and eucalyptus, for example. And there was a black walnut tree planted in the middle of Whittier Boulevard in the 1907 that was still there in 2019, at least. Lots more in the area since 1887.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've said it before, but if the wackos that believe in the rising oceans would explain something to me, I'd really appreciate it...

...for all the years and years and centuries and centuries that rivers of the entire world have been running to the seas, why aren't we already inundated in the lower elevations?

Until they can answer that, I'm not believing their nonsense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom