THINGS THAT HELPED HER SURVIVE HELENE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The .gov simply hates independent thinkers and doers and wants a monopoly on good deeds. Even when it isn’t even doing them.
I’m afraid we’ll see hundreds, maybe thousands, more dead before this is over. What a catastrophic storm and unprecedented damage.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

USAF has been dropping supplies since the start.
1,000 North Carolina National Guard soldiers are already currently deployed who are surging food, water, supplies and conducting search and rescue operations. The NC National Guard has already performed more than 1,400 rescues and delivered more than 700,000 pounds in supplies.
Today, 1000 more active-duty military personnel and equipment were ordered to deploy there.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can certainly understand a government bureaucrat telling people “If you go in there and get stuck, we will not come rescue you.”

It’s utterly abominable to threaten to arrest people who cannot sit idly by when people are suffering and in dire need. I would consider that an unconstitutional order and express my intent.

d337e0feab857a7d69dc4b721abdeb42.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We find out today that FEMA cannot help the people in the hurricane disaster because they spent all their budget money to house and feed the illegal aliens.
Very little help is coming to those devastated locations from FEMA.
The government has abandoned them.
IF the government comes to help, will it be under the direction of camel toe harris? DEI gets priority?

IMG_3599.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m hearing horror stories of lackluster rescue attempts. Never did trust FEMA. Further proof to not trust FEMA.

There was a story on my FoX news feed of a private helicopter pilot that had a two seater see two stranded people. He left his co-pilot with the other stranded survivor while taking one to a shelter.
When landing he was informed by authorities that if he went back to recover the other person and his co-pilot, he would be arrested and jailed.
Of course he gave them the finger and proceeded to rescue them both. He wasn’t arrested.
Who in the Fawk would give that order?

Latest posts

Top Bottom