THINGS THAT HELPED HER SURVIVE HELENE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade, but women do not post pictures of themselves unless they use all of the filtering effects on their phone. I could take a picture of a pile of horse hockey and it would turn out looking like a masterpiece prime ribeye roast.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

USAF has been dropping supplies since the start.
1,000 North Carolina National Guard soldiers are already currently deployed who are surging food, water, supplies and conducting search and rescue operations. The NC National Guard has already performed more than 1,400 rescues and delivered more than 700,000 pounds in supplies.
Today, 1000 more active-duty military personnel and equipment were ordered to deploy there.
I just saw this on the 700 club last night. They had a special on there. They also have a deal where they are sending in supplies and have volunteers helping. The sons of confederate veterans are also trucking in supplies.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade, but women do not post pictures of themselves unless they use all of the filtering effects on their phone. I could take a picture of a pile of horse hockey and it would turn out looking like a masterpiece prime ribeye roast.
Exactly. I get so sick of seeing women that have a pound of makeup on. I want to see a real woman. I know what my wife actually looks like. She is pretty without makeup and even better with it. And she is a country girl. And not just one who claims to be like so many.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sorry to burst your criticism bubble, but I was just reposting her own photo, good or bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom