Thinking about a tattoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm liking the FarmerFudd screen name.

What do we think about Elmer Fudd carrying an AR instead of the shotgun?

Of course, FarmerFudd seems to have a fascination with OSA's member's Butts, so Dustin's idea sounds perfect of getting it put on FamerFudd's butt.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although the chances I'd ever get any ink are 90% of the way from slim to none, in that odd chance I did, I know exactly what I would get. On the inside of my right thigh, I would have a tombstone with "R.I.P." on the top line "My Old Man" on the second line and "4-6-1986" on the bottom line.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've thought about getting a tatoo on my back- A giant bald eagle carrying a bleeding pig over a mountain. My wife isn't very supportive of the idea. I supported her when she got her little heart tatoos, the double standard at work.

A+! Only way to improve on that would be too have little piglets hanging onto the teats for dear life and flappin' in the wind.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You only live once. Find what you want, and then find a good artist to do the work. Just make sure that you do what you want. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks.
Just keep in mind that some folks are not very tolerant of body art. Its easy not worrying about what others think until you find them in the position of deciding whether or not you get a job or that loan you want. It may not be right but its life.

Michael

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just keep in mind that some folks are not very tolerant of body art. Its easy not worrying about what others think until you find them in the position of deciding whether or not you get a job or that loan you want. It may not be right but its life.

Michael

If that's an issue, then I probably don't want to do business with them. It's that simple.

Latest posts

Top Bottom