Thinking about a tattoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have anything against tattoos or people who have them. I think some of them are interesting and some of them make me think, "What were you thinking?" I don't get the people with stars everywhere. What is the deal with stars? There are a few tattoos that look interesting to me but I don't want to stare at someone's tattoo either.

I was at Wal-Mart the other day and the girl helping me had a huge tattoo on her arm of a skull, with one eyeball and stars all around. That, along with the two tattoos on her wrists that weren't properly centered fit into the "What were you thinking?" category for me. I'm also thinking some tattoo shops may accept food stamps because I see a lot of people at Wal-Mart around the first of the month with some serious art work and tribal piercings.

I will say this. I've know quite a few people with tattoos they regret but I've never met anyone who regretted not getting a tattoo. Unless you were a bad ass in some sort of special forces and everyone on your team got an AR tattoo with greek lettering above it, this idea seems like a bit of a stretch. So, if you get the tattoo, you might want to make up a good story about your experiences with seal team 6 and have it fully rehearsed for when someone decides to ask you about the meaning behind that tattoo.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will say this. I've know quite a few people with tattoos they regret but I've never met anyone who regretted not getting a tattoo.

Awesome advice! But still how could you go wrong getting a tat of Chuck Norris? Plus a few of my other favorites.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_chucknorris.jpg

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_tatts_legs.jpg

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_tatt_cow.jpg

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_riflttatoo.jpg

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_guntat.jpg

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
those are both things that if I seen on someone I wouldn't instantly respect them.

Are you saying there are tattoos that if you saw them on a person, you would instantly respect the person? Or, you instantly respect everyone unless they have certain disqualifying tattoos?

Can you clarify? I am baffled by your statement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom