Thinking 'bout gettin' a new Glock...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spyglass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To throw a wrench in the works....I'm NOT thinking of getting a new Glock. There are a good many psychologists/analysts here....opinions/diagnoses, please.....

PS.....as an aside, that pictured mini Glock revolver is "one theckthy little peeth!"....ath my little cuthin' might have thed.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I completely understand...... but I don't know of anywhere that you can get a cheaper glock (blue label)

Welp...here we go. :rolleyes2

After careful consideration of my ammo and holster situation, I have decided to forego the earlier decision of purchasing the Glock 37. It's just not financially feasible for me to add another caliber as well as a different/larger weapon that will require different holsters and such to the herd.

Therefore, I have decided on the 2nd gen Glock 23. :woot:

Hopefully my snubbie will sell before this weekend (shameless plug) so I can go ahead and get one either ordered from Mark at Summit or one of our members has one that he would trade me for a 3rd gen Glock 22.

We'll see. :rubhands:

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
GED, Is this gonna end up with you selling another wheel gun? Becuase if you do, we're all gonna get together and just smack ya, one by one.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GED, Is this gonna end up with you selling another wheel gun? Becuase if you do, we're all gonna get together and just smack ya, one by one.

Sorry Bob, but I'm just a dumb cop. My salary is so low that I gotta work three jobs (yes THREE!) 7 days a week just to make ends meet, so yeah...whenever I get a hankerin' for a new piece, I gotta sell one to buy one. :cry3:

Sucks to be me. :loser:

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get one just like your duty gun and keep it. Buy other guns if you like, trafe other guns, but get one just like your duty gun and keep it. You want to practice exactly like you are going to play. Change as few things as possible and you will see more of those 100s!

Get a j-frame just for playing around.