This could be yuge!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll buy that if you have two corrupt parties and each sells influence until the citizenry demands a change. I'm not sure the Trump machine is selling influence anywhere near the level that typical presidential administrations do. Strangely it seems to be getting things done for the benefit of the country instead.

It is not the two parties, it is the Independents. They give each party 8 years in the Whitehouse. If they do not make things better they give the other party 8 years. Now Trump is doing great but the media is not reporting it so most do not know just what all he has done. If the media reported fairly Trump would be a shoe-in to win and if it stayed good it is possible a Republican could win in 2024, but they would have to keep doing good.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why might the standard polls be underestimating the Trump vote, despite the efforts of pollsters to give greater weight and coverage of white working class voters they undercounted last time? Roll back the tape to a Cato Institute/YouGov survey last summer that found 62% of Americans say they are now afraid to share their political views. This in particular jumps out: “Majorities of Democrats (52%), independents (59%) and Republicans (77%) all agree they have political opinions they are afraid to share.” Majority of Democrats too? Given Trump’s crossover appeal, polls might not be missing only Republican voters.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps the Democratic Party will implode either to be reborn or replaced by something far better. Current democrats seem to be without a succession plan or policies that stand up to serious scrutiny. The generations after the millennials are watching and learning from the disasters they see.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they should do away with all the parties, that way each is on their own and can vote according to how they feel not following party lines and would cut dont on alot of the fighting back and forth

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
310 is the number I’m predicting. Maybe more if he takes the Islamic nation of a Minnesota.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom