This could be yuge!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My gut and the election cycle say this is true. Scary part, in 2024 it will be a Democrat year and they will probably run AOC.
Well she will meet with the same fate as her sugar daddy Bernie. The DNC knows that they can't run an admitted communist and carry anything but the fringe of the party.

I suspect they will run the same riff raff that ran this time, and possibly add some real losers like Adam Schiff and Eric Swalwell. If I remember Swalwell threw his hat in the ring and lasted for about 90 seconds !

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen so many "poll" numbers I can't trust any of them, even if they relay what I want to happen. The Miami-Dade numbers are very interesting... IF they are true.

What is very telling to me is that Trump is absolutely crushing it at these rallies..... and everything on the other side seems nonexistent.

AKA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My gut and the election cycle say this is true. Scary part, in 2024 it will be a Democrat year and they will probably run AOC.

AOC won’t be 35 until Oct 13, 2024.
I guess she could file at 34.

Ivanka is 39.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys if Trump wins it means the 8 year cycle is holding. In which case the Dimocrats could run Big Bird in 2024 and win.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys if Trump wins it means the 8 year cycle is holding. In which case the Dimocrats could run Big Bird in 2024 and win.
I'll buy that if you have two corrupt parties and each sells influence until the citizenry demands a change. I'm not sure the Trump machine is selling influence anywhere near the level that typical presidential administrations do. Strangely it seems to be getting things done for the benefit of the country instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom