This forum has seeminly gotten better...coinicidence or no?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pit at OKF is an entirely Tame place where like-minded individuals pretend that they're doing something naughty. It keeps out the riff raff. There are good folk over there who are afraid to enter the Pit because they're afraid they'll get the vapors.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess we could do like the old days n wait till the Mods goto bed and have s o me fun.

Remember when JB was a insomniac and threads always disappeared about 5am?

JB has been needing his beauty sleep, cause I've been spending my days cleaning the trash out of my office. You know, the ones who talk the talk, but when it comes to walking the walk...thy usually just writhe on the floor and whine.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pit at OKF is an entirely Tame place where like-minded individuals pretend that they're doing something naughty. It keeps out the riff raff. There are good folk over there who are afraid to enter the Pit because they're afraid they'll get the vapors.

Every once in a while it fires up ... you just never know ... I'm off to bed now ... been a rough day for the poor old JBT ... seems he wants a back rub ... I might as well just crawl under the covers with him when I get done ...

You guys have a good evening ...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
JB has been needing his beauty sleep, cause I've been spending my days cleaning the trash out of my office. You know, the ones who talk the talk, but when it comes to walking the walk...thy usually just writhe on the floor and whine.

You shold pull a Costanza and build ya a bed under ur desk.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If some want change so badly, make me an offer to buy the forum. I've had several already.
Why not just auction the place off? I can make arrangements with my banker, but I have to know what I'm Dealing with. I'd buy the place, apologize for my indiscretions, recede into the background, make some REAL money off this place and benefit the community all at the same time. I don't see how that plan could possibly go wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom