This is just an observation; granted its probably viewed as completely racist.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very interesting. It's no wonder that with all of this anecdotal evidence as to how hard working Mexicans are, and how lazy and shiftless "White" people are, that the country of Mexico could be such a world economic, technological, and military superpower, and nearly all of the "White" nations (or formerly "White" nations) on earth such third world outhouses. Funny how that works.

(Also interesting that a board full of White guys are griping about how lazy White people are, yet it doesn't apply to them. They bust their butts, it's just "other White guys".) Good stuff.

Last edited:

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call a spade a spade. Call lazi, lazi. Call it what you want but a lot of these "hard workers" on OSA are not really that hard working. Say what you mean, and mean what you say. Here is to false gentry.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very interesting. It's no wonder that with all of this anecdotal evidence as to how hard working Mexicans are, and how lazy and shiftless "White" people are, that the country of Mexico could be such a world economic, technological, and military superpower, and nearly all of the "White" nations (or formerly "White" nations) on earth such third world outhouses. Funny how that works.

(Also interesting that a board full of White guys are griping about how lazy White people are, yet it doesn't apply to them. They are bust their butts, it's just "other White guys".) Good stuff.

Nope, I included myself in the lazy crowd. Maybe part of the problem is that it's been a long time since I've seen a crew of American laborers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom