This Is What Will Happen If ‘Greatest Voter Fraud Operation Ever Biden’ Becomes POTUS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Haha ok patriot.

Yes, because allowing another country to influence and manipulate our elections via rigged voting machines and bought off and paid for corrupt politicians backed by corrupt Obama judges that have politicized Constitutional law does not undermine our Republic. This was/is a soft coup attempt. It is not a civil matter.

He re-signed it in September of this year... I'm sure he was just bored and looking for something to do.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The problem with executive orders is that they are subject to immediate judicial review when they're invoked.
Not necessarily when they're signed, but when they're invoked. If the courts haven't helped him with his bs before, why would they help him later?
Should he over-ride the courts just on a hunch? If he did, what would that mean for future of the Republic?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, because allowing another country to influence and manipulate our elections via rigged voting machines and bought off and paid for corrupt politicians backed by corrupt Obama judges that have politicized Constitutional law does not undermine our Republic. This was/is a soft coup attempt. It is not a civil matter.

He re-signed it in September of this year... I'm sure he was just bored and looking for something to do.
Maybe he should sign it a third time just to make sure.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The problem with executive orders is that they are subject to immediate judicial review when they're invoked.
Not necessarily when they're signed, but when they're invoked. If the courts haven't helped him with his bs before, why would they help him later?
Should he over-ride the courts just on a hunch? If he did, what would that mean for future of the Republic?

Why do you assume it's a hunch?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is that those who are simply supposed to govern in accordance with the Constitution - actual employees of the Constitution - have become rulers. That is the purview of kings and dictators, not governors. They all need to be fired.

We the People need to craft a Declaration of Rectification, broadcast it to the world, and dismiss all elected officials, bureaucrats, agencies, and departments, under a revamped Constitution which will abandon Washington, DC, and establish a new capitol complex more central to the country, where there will be no cities or towns encompassed, no monuments, museums, or halls for lobbyists and other undesirables. In other words, flush, disinfect, and seat a new government. Make Washington DC a tourist attraction.

Woody
I hope Trump uses this option. And we the people dang sure better step up to help. It’s our last hope. Once we allow this election to go to Biden it’s over.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump won't hand this country over to the corrupt cabal. I hope you all are prepared for what's coming. Trump's exhausted all civil avenues so that leaves just one other option.

Look to his 2018 EO on election interference for reference.

Oh my and my ocean front property in Oologah is once again for sale! Stuff of the dark web,Only thank our LORD

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Removed

Latest posts

Top Bottom