This was posted on another forum I visit.. Just shaking my head

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My vote would be for Pierce AND Buchanan. Probably the worst eight year stretch in American history leading into secession of several states, then the death of over one million Americans. Not to mention, Pierce was a full blown alcoholic.

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It just amazes me that people like this actually exist. I am glad that I am not like that. I can actually think for myself rather than believe everything the media spews out. Clearly this is what the moron that wrote that article does. Or they just have their head up their rear. I am sure it is all of the above.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the part about how Bush lied to get us into a war with Iraq.
Actually congress voted with Bush twice. Once it was mixed, and then the dems called for another vote and the vote was unanimous to go to war. Even Hillary has forgotten she voted to go to war.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hillary, Kerry,and Edwards voted to trust the president's judgement.(which is now understood as "voting for the war") That was a grave error for which none of them should be forgiven.

That's not true. They voted on the evidence presented to them and wanted to go on record as supporting that intel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom