This was posted on another forum I visit.. Just shaking my head

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last time I checked we found enriched uranium over there. That is a weapon. So they did find stuff. Maybe not weapons that were ready to use but we didn't go over there and find nothing. Everyone thinks it is so easy to make decisions that the potus has to make. I can guarantee that it is no cake walk. Unless you are Obama then you just do what you want and people worship you.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Show me a year under Clinton that there wasn't a deficit or a year that the national debt went down. You can't because there isn't because there never was a surplus.

Clinton rewrote the accounting methods. He'd raise the budget by xxx, then cut 70% out of the xxx and call it a deficit decrease. He wrote that book and now they all do it! :faint:

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Where he gets it wrong is that he ignores the fact that gun ownership is a right guaranteed by the Constitution, if 2A is legislated away, other rights will follow. I agree with the Donald that we were stupid to spend a trillion in Iraq and not get their oil, like it or not, that's Bush's bust.

Latest posts

Top Bottom