Those of you who know Grumpy ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, well he must be feeling a little better because he got mad at me this morning! 🤨 Apparently he doesn't like doing his PT. 🤨🤨 It's okay. He did them. 😁

Had a decent night, they said. At this point, I'll take anything that isn't "well we are doing the best we can for him". Most terrifying words I have ever heard in my life because I KNOW what it means.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok ... Frustration can actually be a good thing. Doc came by, Scott did all his party tricks and they have weaned him off all his sedation now. Gonna try to un-ventilate him again this afternoon!! 🥰🥰🥰 (Yes, I picked on him. Yes, in front of the doctor. Did I embarrass him?? Probably. I don't care -- I care about getting him home and the longer he is on that vent the worse his outcome will likely be. I LOVE having doctors who do not have poker faces. Doc was SO HAPPY when he said we could try to get off the ventilator again! 😁)

Ok ... I think they are gonna try again. RT was REALLY happy with how his testing went!! 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom