Thoughts on Jack Reacher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not a tom cruise fan at all, but my wife rented it and it was pretty good

That is what happened at our house.

in my case forget it, I've had all the Tom Cruise I need for a lifetime

I feel the same way about TC, but the movie was actually pretty good. I have never read any of the books.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is worth seeing it. The books are great. Tom Cruise sucks in this role. Whoever cast him has no concept of the character.

I haven't seen it yet, but it seems kinda funny to have Tom Cruise trying to pull off being 6'5" Reacher. I'm sure I'll watch it but it will be hard to get my head past that...

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thx for the input. TC is not my fav either, but sounds like my fellow shooters say, DO IT! and DO IT now!

"I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me. Welcome to Shawshank". -Warden Norton

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet, but it seems kinda funny to have Tom Cruise trying to pull off being 6'5" Reacher. I'm sure I'll watch it but it will be hard to get my head past that...

When he read the script, he thought it said 5'6" and he thought, about time I won't have to stand on a box all day long during shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom