Throw Away Puppy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I deactivated my Facebook account, and I'll be absent from OSA for the foreseeable future, as I try to wrap up my project by December. This is the last day I will be watching televised news, or any television at all for that matter, until winter. So on a parting note, a parting photo of the little guy this morning. I still haven't thought of a name for the hyena looking puppy. The other three dogs tolerate him, but keep him in his place. This is the last stray dog that I can take. We are not the Oklahoma zoo. I guess I will be getting him vaccinations, wormed and all that pretty soon. I'll have him neutered as soon as the vet says he's old enough. I will see ya'll in December. As always, it has been a pleasure.

i.imgur.com_UI2xdJ4.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you took him in, you're a good man. Sucks you'll be gone until winter but do what you gotta do.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to live right by Catahoula Lake in central LA, supposedly same name origin or whatever as this breed of dog. I've seen those dogs go anywhere from 50 to 120 lbs when full grown, depending on breeding. And like most curs, they can be used for anything from tree dogs to stock dogs to hog dogs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom