• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Tomato cages

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Just about everyone is out of them. I checked lowes and Home Depot in Edmond and I’m not paying TLC prices. Would like to buy or trade for 15 or so. I wasn’t going to do any at the new house so I tossed mine. Got my hands on a bunch of free plants and now I need some.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just about everyone is out of them. I checked lowes and Home Depot in Edmond and I’m not paying TLC prices. Would like to buy or trade for 15 or so. I wasn’t going to do any at the new house so I tossed mine. Got my hands on a bunch of free plants and now I need some.
I bought mine on Amazon they are built like a tank

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08WC95WGT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I banned the wife from bringing those cheap flimsy crap home from lowes or Home Depot i’ve been using these for a few years they just fold up and store

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
They’re easy to make, you can make ones that will last for many years, and inexpensively. There are tons of internet info and also YouTube videos. Here is one video of many.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
They’re easy to make, you can make ones that will last for many years, and inexpensively. There are tons of internet info and also YouTube videos. Here is one video of many.

I knew they could be made and watched some YT vids. I’m headed up to lowes to get some pavers. I’ll check on the price of the recommended roll of fence

Latest posts

Top Bottom