Tomorrow the fun starts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a few people coming tomorrow to start moving the furniture and getting ready to pull the carpet. Over the next three days or so they will remove all the over 30 year old carpet and put down "wood flooring" They are also going to replace a window and do some yard work I have not been able to do. I am so happy I could just
:hyper:

We have spent the last week getting things ready. Emptying closets, moving lite furniture, taking drawers out and stacking them out of the way. Loading the wife's cloths into the car so she can take it to the kid's place. Filled the entire back of a Nissan Pathfinder. Hopefully they are going to sort thru it all and get rid of some.

I have come to one big conclusion, we have way to much crap!

I keep trying to downsize stuff we do not use but the wife always wants to keep things. Some of it is going this time if I have to fill the big commercial dumpster with it. Maybe the portapotty too. :P

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a few people coming tomorrow to start moving the furniture and getting ready to pull the carpet. Over the next three days or so they will remove all the over 30 year old carpet and put down "wood flooring" They are also going to replace a window and do some yard work I have not been able to do. I am so happy I could just
:hyper:

We have spent the last week getting things ready. Emptying closets, moving lite furniture, taking drawers out and stacking them out of the way. Loading the wife's cloths into the car so she can take it to the kid's place. Filled the entire back of a Nissan Pathfinder. Hopefully they are going to sort thru it all and get rid of some.

I have come to one big conclusion, we have way to much crap!

I keep trying to downsize stuff we do not use but the wife always wants to keep things. Some of it is going this time if I have to fill the big commercial dumpster with it. Maybe the portapotty too. :P

When the wife and I moved into our RV to live full time back in 2011, we got rid of a lot of stuff via private sales and give-aways and a garage sale. We moved from a 2050 square foot house with a 3 car garage into an RV with less than 400 square feet.

It was actually liberating to get rid of all that "stuff."

Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom