Top DHS checkpoint refusals - Very good guidance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not much of a leap. Why shouldn't American roads be free to traverse w/o "showing your papers"?

Is it really? Many states have declared that your car is an extension of your home.

The "leap" is that just because I can have some compassion for the BP agents doesn't mean I'm advocating the checkpoints, or that I would feel the same way "when they want to come into your house and check your guns to see if they are "stored properly?'"

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have zero compassion and tons of disdain for government employees treading on my natural rights. I have yet to meet a government employee who won't trample on my rights for the sake of having a parasitic job that contributes absolutely nothing to society...

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have yet to meet a government employee who won't trample on my rights for the sake of having a parasitic job that contributes absolutely nothing to society...

Then you haven't met me or a whole bunch of other feds on this forum.

I disagree with the tactics used by the employees at these checkpoints, but using it to disparage ALL government employees is retarded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom