Top DHS checkpoint refusals - Very good guidance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have zero compassion and tons of disdain for government employees treading on my natural rights. I have yet to meet a government employee who won't trample on my rights for the sake of having a parasitic job that contributes absolutely nothing to society...

Your attitude on this forum is pretty pathetic in many cases. Your lack of respect and consideration for others is hopefully just your virtual persona, and not how you are in real life. In case you haven't noticed, it's quite often us government employees who are sticking up for your rights. You should be glad we care enough to fill these positions, so you have less likelihood of getting your rights trampled on in the first place. :(

thegomezclan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for all of the government employees that are on this sit. I for one am thankful for your support of our rights here on a open forum. I just wish that more interaction with you fine people would make it on Youtube.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have zero compassion and tons of disdain for government employees treading on my natural rights. I have yet to meet a government employee who won't trample on my rights for the sake of having a parasitic job that contributes absolutely nothing to society...
Sometimes I feel like you're my doppleganger, Dutch. You and me are the only people worth listening to, but there don't nobody pay no attention to us.

-Sent from my phone at the truck stop-

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel like you're my doppleganger, Dutch. You and me are the only people worth listening to, but there don't nobody pay no attention to us.

-Sent from my phone at the truck stop-

And I was just starting to appreciate your presence.....

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please show the proper respect for those employed by the government. Some of you guys act like we could function without all this supervision and regulation. Disgusting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom