Topwater Fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe....... how many buuuulllleeeeeetttttttsssssss in de bandoooooollllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr? Will you use the lure, or just throw it in the garage to let the termites consume it?? OHHHH crap! Now you will want me to take you fishing so you can use the lure. Can you even swim???????????? Do you swim fins????????????? I will have to take this offer under advisement and see what my advisers and counselors counter with. My council will have to contact your council and do lunch to determine an amicable agreement. Beware you MIGHT get a crank call AFTER 11:00PM. I will not be calling, but my council might. Just sayin......

Check your keyboard, old man. I think you have a few keys stuck

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have you know that I have more than a few keys stuck and it is not on my keyboard. No comment Hoovy even though I know you want to.

BTW Hoovy, thanks for the bandoleer of ammo.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Topwaters are getting painted tomorrow.

Huckleberry and I were visiting with Jimmy Houston tonight at "Beast Feast" and we handed him his own black GO GETTER. Truth is his Father, Jack, loved to fish a Gilmore Jumper. 25 years or more ago Jimmy was filming a show in Cuba with his Dad and Jimmy could not catch a fish while his Dad was spanking him. Jimmy finally turned off the camera and caught several bass over 10 pounds on Gilmore Jumpers while he was in Cuba. Jimmy giggled and confirmed the story.

I have fished Gilmore wooden top waters since 1978 and these are the only top waters we fish. Huckleberry has grown up fishing these top waters. They are that good

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hoovy - Your topwater has been shipped, get ready. I went out tube fishing yesterday to my favorite water shed lake and spanked another young fisherman with a topwater.. Since I am as old as Moby Dick then you will not remember or know what a Bass-o-reno is. This bait I was using probably was made in the 1940's from the looks of it. I had always wanted to fish it since I received it as a gift. I did and it worked its magic. I smoked him 2 to 1. Now I have to go fillet a sack full of bass.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hoovy - Your topwater has been shipped, get ready. I went out tube fishing yesterday to my favorite water shed lake and spanked another young fisherman with a topwater.. Since I am as old as Moby Dick then you will not remember or know what a Bass-o-reno is. This bait I was using probably was made in the 1940's from the looks of it. I had always wanted to fish it since I received it as a gift. I did and it worked its magic. I smoked him 2 to 1. Now I have to go fillet a sack full of bass.
You didn't spank this young fisherman. Lol Sounds like a great evening!

Latest posts

Top Bottom