Topwater Fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Council? Your council is your wife telling you to go do something! I need to call Bill anyway. I still have that other Gilmore you gave me, its hanging in the office.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's orange. You don't remember do you? I'm down with bassin'. Hey Dusty, I'll be in Helena in 2 weeks or so. George is out. ;) (I will so get called tonight.)

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, Hoovy - I actually thought about calling you right now.

OK GUYS, this is enough banter. I am ordering Hoovy a red and white topwater and taking him on his fully guided fishing trip. I owe him that much for all the good things he has done for me over the years....even if I forgot that I gave him a fire tiger GO GETTER several years ago. We thrive on needling each other. Besides, I will probably spank him on fish numbers caught.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DS, you spank me on numbers caught because you were around when Moby Dick was a minnow! Your bandoleer is ready when you are.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come by the ManCave on Sunday. The unit is out of town. Get Huck, too. I have some bullets to give him. Make him buy the beer...

Latest posts

Top Bottom