Topwater Fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, well Dennis you now have another Old timey lure on order. A Gilmore "GO GETTER" from my life long friend Dennis Gilmore. I have ordered 4 in red and white. Dennis and his family have been making wooden top water lures since 1950 in NW Arkansas. I ordered 1 for you, Sticky Stokes, Huckleberry 75 and another for myself. Justin Gilmore should have them painted shortly for me. Happy August 1st, or something like that. Just in time for use on the lake or pond. Sticky - You bought your tube yet?????????????

Thanks DS, and don't forget that my jitterbug and Rat-L-Trap are in the tackle box on your float tube...lol, I'll just leave em in there, kind of a trade of sorts.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh great they had a good time blah blah blah. I get a 11:00PM prank phone call when their coming home.lol

Don't feel like you're the president of that club. The only time DS calls me is when he is on the road trying to stay awake. JK. Hey DS, I'll trade ya' one of them fancy lures you're handing out like candy for a bandoleer of 308.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't feel like you're the president of that club. The only time DS calls me is when he is on the road trying to stay awake. JK. Hey DS, I'll trade ya' one of them fancy lures you're handing out like candy for a bandoleer of 308.
I might be in for that. I haven't had the time to fish.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe....... how many buuuulllleeeeeetttttttsssssss in de bandoooooollllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr? Will you use the lure, or just throw it in the garage to let the termites consume it?? OHHHH crap! Now you will want me to take you fishing so you can use the lure. Can you even swim???????????? Do you swim fins????????????? I will have to take this offer under advisement and see what my advisers and counselors counter with. My council will have to contact your council and do lunch to determine an amicable agreement. Beware you MIGHT get a crank call AFTER 11:00PM. I will not be calling, but my council might. Just sayin......

Latest posts

Top Bottom