Tri City Gun Club accepting applications

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa5b

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a heads up to anyone else who wants to join TCGC that they are currently accepting a limited number of applications via their website. Perhaps current members could comment on how long the expected wait may be for new applicants or other new happenings there. Thanks.

cencrunner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have a limited number of openings. The number will depend on how many people do not renew their memberships. If you get on the list early enough your membership will be effective in January. An orientation/safety meeting at the range is required. Good place to shoot, good people.

I just checked their website....Applications are no longer being accepted. They had over 200 and will not have that many openings.

Last edited:

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn. I marked my calendar for the first, then forgot to check the website until the second- new membership apps closed. I was busy/ dumb and missed the renewal class in Dec '12 and lost my membership. Sucks to be me...

Latest posts

Top Bottom